True fulfillment can be found by knowing Jesus Christ intimately, loving Him intensely, serving Him passionately, & trusting Him completely

Monday, June 28, 2010

Life Hurts....God Heals

Give In

I give in to the enemy
I give in to his lies
I play myself and
even worse I make my
heart cry.

The enemy has me
beaten down and I am
feeling so weak.

I am so sick and tired
of always giving in

I am letting my heart suffer
and I cannot allow this to
keep on happening.

I’m crying out to God
I need your help and
I need it fast
My heart is in pain and
it hurts so bad.

Take away my pain and cast
away my burdens.
Come and heal my heart for
good.

Everything the enemy meant
for bad God will turn it around
for my good.

1 comment:

  1. Just want to share this with you and readers:
    The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is
    that there are physicians for the body and
    physicians for the soul, although
    the two cannot be separated.
    http://justmeintchristian.blogspot.com/2010/07/god-heals-and-doctor-take-fee.html

    ReplyDelete