True fulfillment can be found by knowing Jesus Christ intimately, loving Him intensely, serving Him passionately, & trusting Him completely

Thursday, July 15, 2010

live by faith and not by sight

A few months ago, I wrote a blog on "walking by faith". I wanted to follow up and include this video on that topic. This is teenage who had no choice but to walk by faith. Watch and be encouraged. If only we all could experience just one day in Alyssa's shoes, I think that we would learn to appreciate the little things in life that are seemingly so important to us.

"I have so much joy and so much anticipation because I know that the first face I'm ever going to see is Jesus, and that means the world to me" -Alyssa


http://deidox.com/films/alyssa/

God requires belief and trust in moments of human weakness, but faith is what makes us strong.

Hebrews 11:1- "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and CERTAIN of what we do not see." (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment